Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
We’re looking for an intern or a job student to join our Human Capital team as of now.
You profile :
- You are currently studying in Human Resources, Psychology, Social Law, Marketing, Communication or Management.
- You are fluent in Dutch and/or French and you have a good level in English.
- You are a proactive and motivated person.
- You have good communication skills (both written and spoken).
- You are at ease with the Office tools and social networks.
- You’re a team player but you can also work autonomously.
- You are full time available (or at least 2 to 3 days/week) for at least 4 months.
Your tasks :
- You will support the team in the day-to-day administrative tasks.
- You will be involved in the recruitment activities : job offer posts, screenings, interviews, onboardings, …
- You will review and create our internal procedures.
- You will assist the team in our employer branding and create content for our social media.
- You will support the team in various HC projects.
- You will be involved in the organization of events : campus recruitments, company events …
Our offer :
- An internship in a dynamic and growing company where you will be exposed to all facets of HC
- A nice working atmosphere with great colleagues
- A hybrid way of working (flexibility in the work location)
- A daily allowance
- Fun events
- Opportunities to extend your network
Ready for this new challenge ? Apply here or send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com