MAZARS, INTERNATIONAL AUDIT AND ADVISORY GROUP, RECRUITS INTERNS for our Ghent, Antwerp, Brussels, Louvain-la-Neuve and Tournai office:
Why join us?
Mazars is an international player in audit, accounting, legal, tax and advisory services. In Belgium we have approximately 200 people working in our different service lines and offices (Antwerp, Brussels, Ghent, Louvain-la-Neuve, Tournai).
We are innovative and work with multi-disciplinary and integrated teams. We act as a hands-on partner to our customers and focus on their agenda. Every solution we propose is tailored to our clients’ needs and we offer them individual and practical support to offer added value.
To support our growth we are currently looking for interns to join us in our different service lines.
- A university degree in law or in economics with a qualification in accountancy or tax;
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch, English and/or French;
- You are highly motivated and eager to learn;
- You are a true-born team player but you are able to work independently.
- An intensive training through internal training sessions and specialized courses;
- A varied job with significant career opportunities;
- A young and dynamic work environment;
How to apply :
To apply to this job, please send an email with the title of the job offer mentioned and with your CV at the following email address: email@example.com.