Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars in Belgium is currently looking for interns who are passionate about finance and are keen to learn more about audit in one of the top global audit firms. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the audit team and will collaborate with senior members of this team in one of our offices : Louvain-la-Neuve, Tournai, Ghent or Antwerp.
- Conduct audit procedures under the supervision of senior auditors;
- Collect and analyze financial data and other relevant information;
- Prepare clear and concise audit work papers and reports;
- Verify the accuracy and completeness of financial statements;
- Identify internal control weaknesses and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Maintain professional relationships with clients and team members;
- Keep up-to-date with auditing standards and regulations.
- You are a final year Master student in Commercial Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Law, Accounting, Fiscality, Tax,… or any other related field;
- You are preferably available during the second semester for minimum 2 months;
- You are native in French and/or Dutch with a good knowledge of English;
- You are detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You are proactive and team-oriented;
- You are able to manage priorities and deadlines;
- You are willing to reach technical excellence and build client relationships.
Mazars is a springboard to launch your career and create significant growth opportunities. You will keep learning and developing new skills in a young and positive workplace. On top of that, you will receive daily allowance per working day as well as reimbursement for transportation to the clients.
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.