Why join us?
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice
- Assistance in the understanding of the design and efficiency of the financial registration and reporting process of entities and identification of control measures put in place, mainly oriented to general financial flows.
- Assessment of the adequacy of the design in light of audit assertions and segregation of duties.
- Testing on sample basis regarding the operating effectiveness of the control environment and impact assessment on audit approach.
- Financial anlaysis – historical and predictive – considering budgets and operational data, including key performance indicators.
- Data analysis and data mining related to accounts, registries and portfolio.
- Analysis of compliance with regulatory environment – IFRSs/BGAAP, Economic Law, Company Law, …
- Execution of testing on significant captions or risks.
- Execution of ad-hoc assurance and other related jobs.
- Master or Bachelor degree in (Commercial) Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Law….
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving competences.
- Speaks and writes at least 2 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French, English.
- Interest in Financial Analytics.
- Attention to detail.
- Can quickly get up to speed with Microsoft and other relevant programmes.
- Motivation/ Self-motivation
- Intellectual curiosity and seeking for technical excellence
- Analytical Mindset
- Proactivity and Mental agility to adapt to changing circumstances
- Intensive training through internal training sessions and specialized courses combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor.
- An attractive salary and benefits package, which you can individualise:
- Car or mobility budget
- Cafeteria plan where you have the possibility to opt for a leasing bicycle, additional leave days, etc.
How to apply?
Please send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to email@example.com