Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 95+ countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 47,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
As Mazars is constantly growing, we are looking for young and ambitious Junior Auditors with an entrepreneurial mindset to help write our story and reinforce our offices in Ghent, Brussels and Antwerp. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the audit team and will collaborate with senior members of this team.
• Conduct audit procedures under the supervision of senior auditors;
• Collect and analyze financial data and other relevant information;
• Prepare clear and concise audit work papers and reports;
• Verify the accuracy and completeness of financial statements;
• Identify internal control weaknesses and provide recommendations for improvement;
• Maintain professional relationships with clients and team members;
• Keep up-to-date with auditing standards and regulations.
• You have a Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Commercial Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Law, Accounting, Fiscality, Tax,… or any other related field;
• You preferably have a first experience in an audit, accountancy or financial environment;
• You are detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• You are proactive and team-oriented;
• You are able to manage priorities and deadlines;
• You are willing to reach technical excellence and build client relationships;
• You are fluent in Dutch and have a strong knowledge of English/French.;
What we offer
• Internal training sessions and specialised courses combined with an on-the-job training;
• A springboard to launch you career and create significant growth opportunities;
• A young, positive and flexible working environment where personal development and a healthy work-life balance are encouraged;
• A competitive salary with a benefit package including a company car with fuel card/mobility budget, insurances, net allowances, and much more!
Mazars believes in equal opportunities. All decisions made during the recruitment and employment are based on merit, skill and performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender identification, illness, marital status, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy or any other status protected under national or local laws.