Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 100 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the Payroll team, a young and dynamic team. You will have to opportunity to be responsible for assisting (inter)national clients on a monthly basis with the management of the entire payroll administration.
- Process monthly payroll using our software Prisma;
- Prepare monthly pay slips for company managers, working closely with accountancy colleagues;
- Ensure compliance with applicable legislation, applying relevant changes in social legislation and collective bargaining agreements;
- Prepare and verify various mandatory declarations on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis related to payroll administration;
- Provide proactive advice on formalities and obligations to tax authorities, social security administration, and other agencies;
- Assist new clients with the set-up of payroll administration in Belgium, completing necessary formalities and registrations;
- Report to Payroll Team Manager.
- You have a at least a Bachelor’s degree in social law, labour law or personnel management;
- You preferably have a first experience in social, labour or payroll administration – but it is not a must;
- You are detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
- You are able to respect deadlines thanks to your organizational skills;
- You are comfortable with new software and MS Office applications. Knowledge of payroll software “Prisma” is a plus;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
What we offer
- An interesting and exciting job to launch your career;
- The opportunity to develop your skills to the fullest and grow, thanks to a continuous learning process;
- A young and positive working environment where personal development and a healthy work-life balance are encouraged;
- A hybrid way of working with the possibility to work from our offices in Ghent or Brussels, but also from home;
- A competitive salary with a benefit package, which you can personalize, and much more!