Mazars is looking for an Accounting Manager to strengthen its accounting and outsourcing team in Ghent.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
As an accounting manager you will have the ultimate responsibility of the client’s books and you will deal autonomously with the end of year closings and the punctual fulfilling of the different accounting and tax related formalities for diverse SME clients.
You will also advise and guide the clients in tax and accountancy related issues. In a first stage your activities will be focused at het actual processing and closing of the accounts. As your experience grows, you will be more and more involved in advising issues.
Additionally, you are responsible for a team: coaching of the team, planning & follow-up of the activities, knowledge sharing, reviewing work, …
• You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree and you have relevant experience in accounting (minimum 5 years)
• The possession of the IAB title is considered as an added value;
• You are a born team player, critical, innovative and ambitious.
• You are committed to customer satisfaction and, thanks to your professional attitude, are able to build a solid relationship of trust with your clients;
• You are fluent in French and have a good knowledge of English (knowledge of Dutch is a plus);
• The ability to work independently – sociability is a must;
• Fluent skills of the currently used software programs.
• ITAA training course in order to obtain the title of recognized accountant and tax consultant;
• A permanent training in group sessions;
• Attractive career opportunities according to your ambitions and interests;
• A dynamic and pleasant working environment
• A hybrid way of working (flexibility in the work location);
• An attractive salary and benefits package, which you can individualise:
- Car or mobility budget
- Cafeteria plan where you have the possibility to opt for a leasing bicycle, additional leave days, etc.
• A function in a growing company with career opportunities and international contacts, whilst working from home or our brand new office in Ghent.
Ready for this new challenge ? Apply here or send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org