Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 100 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Belgium is reinforcing its payroll department in Gent with a Payroll Consultant. Joining Mazars means taking part in an exciting and entrepreneurial adventure and seizing the opportunity to quickly grow your potential.
We are proud to offer a working environment where everyone is treated with respect and given opportunities to shine. The firm promotes an environment in which you can be yourself, grow and achieve your goals.
- As a payroll Consultant you will assist our clients with their affiliation with the competent authorities and you will take care of all necessary (inter)national formalities in this respect.
- You will take care of the monthly payroll administration using our own payroll software or you will coordinate the payroll for Belgian and foreign companies (as intermediary between the client/employer and payroll agency/other authorities).
- You will proactively respect and apply the applicable legislation.
- You will be responsible for providing our clients with accurate advice on administrative, salary technical and if necessary, non-complex tax and legal related questions.
- You will cooperate with our international network and will work closely together with our labour law specialists and you will proactively provide a follow up of your files in collaboration with our foreign colleagues.
- Organisationally skilled, punctual and able to work independently;
- Well-developed planning skills, able to respect deadlines, internal organisation and procedures;
- A degree with subjects such as social and labour law;
- 3+ years of experience in payroll;
- Used to working with the current MS Office applications;
- Good social skills combined with a commercial mindset;
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- Team player.
- A pleasant work environment in a young and dynamic team;
- A varied job with significant career opportunities; direct client contact enables you to develop yourself professionally and to grow and to contribute to the expansion of our payroll department;
- On-the-job training through internal training sessions and specialised courses;
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package.