Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
To support our growth we are currently looking for a Quality & Process Improvement Manager to join in our offices in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia.
The successful candidate will contribute to developing the necessary quality control and risk management procedures to guarantee the same level of quality of services to our customers, assisting the QRO and the International Quality Control function, and working closely with the Quality, Monitoring and Support (QMS) team.
The function makes sure that quality procedures and policies are respected across all Mazars entities in Belgium by organizing self-assessment and inspection campaigns and by providing guidance and training to the entities.
- Play a key role in implementing and monitoring Mazars group-wide System of Quality Management;
- Monitor compliance with ISQM1;
- Take initiative to improve and automate processes;
- Coordinate internal and external Engagement Compliance & Quality reviews;
- Coordinate the communication with Regulators;
- Professional interaction with all levels of management, the QMS team and internal and external stakeholders;
- Reporting to the Executive Board of Mazars Belgium;
- Maintain up to date policies and procedures, including Quality and Risk management manuals;
- Develop attractive training (content and format) related to Quality / Risk Management.
- Master’s degree with at least 7 years of relevant experience, experience within audit is an asset;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with project management will be an advantage;
- Ability to multitask;
- Problem solver and team player;
- You are open to working in one of our offices in Flanders, Brussels or Wallonia, and visiting other offices.
- Opportunity to develop the Quality and Risk Management, within an international group;
- Varied function with responsibility, autonomy supported by a professional team;
- International exposure in working with the Quality & PI Managers within the network;
- Thinking along and taking the initiative are highly valued within Mazars;
- We offer the Hybrid Way of Working, which gives you the flexibility to work from home and in our offices (Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp, Louvain-la-Neuve);
- Your talent and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary complemented with an attractive package of fringe benefits.