You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
About this position
We are looking for an office assistant who is eager to work as a central point of contact between internal and external stakeholders (by phone, mail, report-writing and in person). You’ll have a versatile position. You’ll support the colleagues of the Louvain-la-Neuve office. You connect the dots and build bridges.
About your responsibilities
- Together with 1 colleague, you are responsible for Administration Management in our Louvain-la-Neuve office.
- You are the eyes and ears of our office: you answer and transfer phones, you welcome visitors and you manage the mailbox.
- You are the host of our office.
- You provide your coworkers with organizational support.
- You provide administrative support to our teams.
About your experience
- You love the challenge of dealing with quickly changing priorities.
- You are challenged by administration and formal matters.
- You have excellent communication skills in French, Dutch and English.
- You know your way around in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have a relevant track record in office management or any other relevant positions.
- You have a flexible attitude towards work.
- You are Precise and Punctual.
- You are a born problem-solver.
- You are a good host and dispose of a calm personality.
- You have a proactive attitude.
- You are flexible and you go the extra mile
- An interesting and varied job with proper responsibilities and the opportunity to help and expand a fast-growing consultancy office
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment
Don’t wait, act!