Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 100 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 47,000 professionals to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Are you ready to take your auditing career to the next level? At Mazars, we’re seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Audit Manager to lead our talented team of auditors.
- Coaching and supervision of and technical assistance to members of the audit team, including project-based performance assessments;
- Coordination with colleagues of other Mazars countries auditing client subsidiaries;
- Mapping of business and audit risks, construction of relevant audit strategy;
- Understanding risks and monitoring processes of clients;
- Appraisal of management assumptions and estimates in light of their relevance, adequacy and compliance with applicable regulations;
- Understanding of the design and efficiency of the financial administration of entities and identification of control measures put in place, related to all financial systems and flows;
- Assessment of the adequacy of the design of the organisation structure in light of audit assertions and segregation of duties;
- Advanced financial analysis – historical and predictive – considering budgets and operational data, including key performance indicators;
- Analysis of compliance with regulatory environment – IFRSs/BGAAP, Economic Law, Company Law, …;
- Business development with potential and existing clients and preparation of service proposals;
- Development and training of team and practice members.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Business, (Commercial) Engineering, (Applied) Economic Sciences, Mathematics, Law….;
- About 7+ years proven experience in financial audit, ideally with a major audit firm and international, listed clients;.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong knowledge of Dutch and English;
- Strong expertise in accounting standards, regulations and financial analysis;
- Able to explain complex concepts in a simple and understandable way to team members;
- Team Spirit: Engages constructively with teams, puts forward ideas and solicits guidance;
- Leadership: Coaches teams and shares knowledge and expertise;
- Building Client Relationships: Communicates with clients and develops a relationship of confidence and trust;
- Business Development: Contributes to Business Development initiatives. Interacts with Mazars activities and services outside his/her town;
- Technical Excellence: Masters technical knowledge according to assignment, seeks other expertise when necessary;
- Managing for Results: Managing assignments, planning and designing attractive reports.