Why join us?
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars is a different player in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services. We are innovative and work with multi-disciplinary and integrated teams. We act as a hands-on partner to our customers and focus on their agenda. Every solution we propose is tailored to our clients’ needs and we offer them individual and practical support to offer true added value. The successful candidate will be managing (senior) audit teams within the banking and insurance industry from an operational, budget and technical point of view (from A to Y) including reporting to partners.
- You develop and execute a relevant audit strategy based on common practices and your experience in audit
- Based on the different analysis, tools, practices, and the reports of monitored processes you form a specific conclusion and present it to the different stakeholders
- You see to it that the preparation and presentation of our reporting is done.
- You communicate with the audit committee, the board of directors, the workers’ council, and other relevant stakeholders in the audit process
- You are engaged in the Mazars-wide planning of activities and technical working groups
- Contribution to advisory projects in function of capacities and particular interests.
- You are a mentor to the junior members of the audit team
- You provide the team with technical assistance, including project and entity wide performance assessments
- You manage and process the outcome of the more complex and significant engagements.
- You actively engage in client relationship management for our customers in the banking or insurance sector
- You thrive on follow developing new clients and follow-up on existing clients and projects
- You are passionate about audit and financial analytics
- You are in the process of becoming or in possession of the title of a certified banking auditor.
- You have a proven track record of performing audits in the insurance and/or banking sector
- You are an ambitious leader and you have a proven track record in motivating teams
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are a team player
- You like to think commercial and develop new customers
- You are a result-oriented person
- Intensive training through internal training sessions and specialized courses combined with an on-the-job training.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- A dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Opportunity to obtain the qualification of a certified auditor.
- An attractive salary and benefits package, which you can individualise:
- Car or mobility budget
- Cafeteria plan where you have the possibility to opt for a leasing bicycle, additional leave days, etc
Ready for this new challenge ? Apply here or send your application letter and your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org