Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Senior Manager, you are expected to be knowledgeable in the different technical areas of corporate income taxation and advise and assist large and middle large companies on local and international corporate tax matters.
You will assume responsibilities of management level and hold a position of confidence within Mazars. You will work in multi-disciplinary teams to review tax provisions based on US GAAP / IFRS and local GAAP. Your responsibilities include the technical review as well as assistance and advice in various corporate income tax, grow relationships both within the firm in support to our Mazars audit and assurance practice and externally to our clients, identifying opportunities, coach and develop our team.
- 5 to 7 year work experience in a tax advisory firm or with the tax authorities
- Fluent communication skills in Dutchor French and English
- Chartered Tax Consultant with ITAA (Institute of Tax Advisers and Accountants)
- Specialist knowledge and selling skills on Transfer Pricing, Financial Industry, Transaction Services or R&D tax incentives is a valuable asset
- A university degree in law or in economics with a post-graduate qualification in tax law
- You are highly motivated, you have excellent communication skills and you are looking for opportunities to exceed expectations and take ownership of projects assigned to you
- You have an open and creative mind and you are keen to work and take the lead of your cross line of service client team.
- A varied job with significant career opportunities
- An intensive training through internal training sessions and specialised courses
- A dynamic work environment
- An attractive remuneration and benefit package (with possibility to individualize components to your needs: mobility budget or company car, end of year premium, holidays,…)
- Hybrid working location: offices over Belgium (Ghent, Brussels, Louvain-la-Neuve or Antwerp), homeworking or visiting clients