We wish to appoint a Junior Audit Assistant to work in our Audit & Advisory Service Line for our office in Sofia.
The role offers the opportunity to work with clients in different sectors.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
• Supporting the team in execution audit engagements at different clients in various industries
• Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
• Supporting the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery
• Involvement in firm / service line development and marketing initiatives
• BSc in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Economics or equivalent
• Postgraduate studies will be considered as an asset
• Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills (second language will be considered a plus)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
• Excellent computer-literacy skills
All applications will be treated with confidentiality