We wish to appoint a Senior Audit Assistant, in our office in Sofia, Bulgaria.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
• Reporting into a management team of partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of departmental goals and targets
• Operational supervision of assignments with a specific focus on audit, resourced from a combined pool of staff to achieve client satisfaction combined with targeted operational deliverables
• Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
• Management of the firm’s relationship with clients including service delivery and co-ordination of service offerings from other departments
• Involvement in training of new joiners
• Involvement in firm / service line development and marketing initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or business-related field, Master’s Degree would be a plus
• 3 or more years working experience in a medium / large practice environment
• Currently working as a Senior in a practice environment
• Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills (second language will be considered a plus)
• Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
• Ability to provide guidance to others
• Strong technical background
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
• Excellent computer-literacy skills
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.