Manager / Senior Manager Transaction Services and Corporate Finance
Take part in our business growth adventure and contribute to design Mazars’ future by joining our fast-growing team in Transaction Services in Zurich as Manager / Senior Manager Transaction Services and Corporate Finance.
As a project leader, you are responsible for the execution of complex and exposed M&A, due diligence and valuation mandates, including capital market transactions. According to the project requirements, you will lead a team of specialists, manage the relationship with clients and coordinate tasks with employees in other service lines. As member of the Transaction Services team, you support national and international transaction advisory engagements in the field of corporate finance. In addition, you will play an active role in business development initiatives and contribute to the development of the Transaction Advisory Services practice in Switzerland.
- You have 4-6 years of relevant work experience in transaction advisory and/or an audit background, covering mandates in industrial goods and services of large/mid-sized companies in Switzerland
- You would like to continue your career in a leading role in financial advisory, a fast growing division of Mazars Switzerland with diverse expert teams from different disciplines
- Experience in M&A, due diligence, valuation and financial modeling required
- You are interested in national and international business exposure and willing to travel, if necessary
- You hold an MBA, master’s degree in accounting & finance or related fields, completed by an additional certification such (Swiss) CPA and/or CFA
- You are fluent (written & verbal) in German and English, French is a plus
- You have proven experience in driving a team and developing business activities
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, advisory, accounting and tax services. Mazars is present in 86 countries with more than 20,000 professionals. Thanks to its entrepreneurial spirit, Mazars Switzerland has doubled its workforce and turnover in the last four years. Operating in Geneva, Fribourg, Lausanne, Neuchâtel, Sion and Zurich, the firm draws on the expertise of 200 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, start-ups, public bodies and private investors at every stage in their development. Our employees are proud to work in a corporate culture based on human values, entrepreneurial spirit, diversification and responsibility.