Forensic Investigation Services – Senior
Full job description
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory and tax services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
Forensic Investigation Services (FIS)
Our FIS team is leading and delivering complex forensic accounting assignments, ensuring that the client’s expectations are exceeded through the provision of quality services within an agreed budget and timescale.
We wish to appoint a Senior, in our FIS team, in Athens.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Analyze financial, digital and any relevant information in FIS projects
- Evaluate internal control procedures and identify weaknesses, deficiencies and risks
- Participate in interviews with individuals involved in investigations
- Assist in reporting to clients and authorities
- Supervising team members in the assignment team
- Ensuring the team adhere to Mazars’ quality control procedures
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in auditing and/or financial advisory – previous experience in compliance/AML, forensic
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- ACCA or ACA qualifications will be considered as a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.