We wish to appoint an Audit Assistant , in our Audit & Assurance Service Line, in Athens.
For the right candidates, the positions offer excellent advancement opportunities.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Mazars audit approach, methodology and tools
- Perform analytical review of audit documents and design and perform walkthroughs
- Demonstrate professionalism in the client’s environment
- Stay informed of current economic developments relevant to the client’s business
- Collaborate with the team to set goals and responsibilities
- Reporting into a management team of partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of the goals and targets of the service line
- Responsible for working to deadlines and within budgets on each assignment
- BSc in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration (MSc will be considered an asset)
- Working experience 1-2 years in audit firm will be considered an asset
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Military service completed for men
- Dedicated, result-orientated and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 44,000 professionals – 28,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.