We wish to appoint an Assistant Tax Auditor, in our Tax Services team, in Athens, to expand our service line.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with tax regulations
- Develop knowledge of current tax legislation
- Apply technology knowledge while performing the procedures of tax audit
- Collect and analyze data in the context of the execution of the procedures
- Build client relationships with effective communication
- BSc and/or MSc in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
- Up to 2 years of working experience in audit or accounting firm will be considered an asset
- Completion of the Tax seminar provided by AUEB will be considered a plus
- Proficient knowledge of English and Greek
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Dedicated, result-orientated and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
- Strong commitment to personal learning and development
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 100 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 50,000 professionals – 33,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 17,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.