We are seeking a dynamic Business Systems Analyst to join our Business Consulting Service Line. This role offers a unique opportunity to collaborate with clients across various sectors.
For the right candidate, it is a great opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
- Collaborate closely with the management team
- Contribute to developing standards, methods, policies, and procedures
- Provide support to a diverse client portfolio, including business process design optimization, information systems implementation, software requirements elicitation, and information security issues
- Assess and evaluate operations to identify functional adjustments that enhance overall performance
- BSc in a Quantitative/Engineering/Computer Science field
- MSc will be considered a plus
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in a consulting firm
- Proficient in English and Greek (professional fluency)
- Basic understanding of Business IT environments and ecosystems
- Proficient in well-established systems analysis techniques
- Willingness to work with IT Systems Compliance & Consultancy
- Demonstrated dedication, a result-oriented mindset, and a positive attitude
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 100 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 50,000 professionals – 33,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 17,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.