We wish to appoint a Compliance Assistant, in our Quality and Compliance Function, in our office in Athens.
The candidate will work in a professional environment with strong team spirit, participating in interesting and challenging projects and developing self into a highly qualified professional.
- Participate in the quality system management
- Assist the implementation of policies regarding the AML process
- Assist the management of client satisfaction survey process
- Assist the performance of KYC process
- Assist with a wide range of compliance related requests
- Bsc in Business Administration, Management, Law or Political Science (Msc will be considered an asset)
- Proficient writing and verbal skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills, being thorough and paying attention to detail
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 44,000 professionals – 28,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.