We wish to appoint a Consulting Assistant Manager in our Business Consulting, Technology and Sustainability Service Line.
The role offers the opportunity to work with clients in various sectors.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Engagement scope & planning, budgeting, supporting oversight in the engagement progress, reviewing deliverables for quality and leading closing meetings with client management assisting senior managers, directors & partners
- Delivering work to the highest technical standards including ensuring the work (including that of team you are supervising) is conducted in line with Mazars Quality standards
- Understand the wider service line capabilities of Consulting Service Line and the wider firm and how these may benefit clients
- Leveraging the skills and experience gained previously to support the implementation of new initiatives, ideas and processes
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or other Engineering related title
- Post-graduate title in Business Administration (M.B.A.) is considered a plus
- 5-7 years of consulting experience
- IT security experience in a multi-national environment is highly appreciated (CISA or other related certification is highly appreciated)
- Professionally fluent in English
- Well established systems analysis techniques
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.