Forensic Investigation Services-Assistant
Full job description
Forensic Investigation Services (FIS)
Our FIS team is leading and delivering complex forensic accounting assignments, ensuring that the client’s expectations are exceeded through the provision of quality services within an agreed budget and timescale.
We wish to appoint an Assistant, in our FIS team, in Athens.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Analyze financial, digital and any relevant information in FIS projects
- Perform walkthrough tests on internal control procedures
- Perform agreed upon procedures based on projects’ requirements and team’s planning.
- Assist managers in reporting to clients and authorities
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in auditing and/or financial advisory – previous experience in compliance/AML, forensic
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to interact effectively with people at all organizational levels of the firm
- Strong interpersonal and client handling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills