Internal Audit Assistant
Full job description
We wish to appoint an Internal Audit Assistant for delivering work to a range of clients in the Governance, Risk and Internal Audit Services for our office in Athens.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Participation in working groups to assess the corporate governance framework in enterprises and other organizations
- Participation in working groups for the development of internal operating regulations, corporate policies and procedures
- Performance of internal audit fieldwork
- Participation in the drafting of internal audit reports
- Build strong working relationships with the client, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly.
- Respond to the needs of the client and senior staff
- 4-year degree from a top-tier University in Economics or Business Administration or other relevant area
- MSc or other certifications ACA/ACCA,CIA in progress will be considered an asset
- 1-3 year (-s) of working experience in Internal Audit
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent computer-literacy skills