We wish to appoint an IT Audit Assistant Manager in our Consulting Service Line.
The role offers the opportunity to work with clients in various sectors.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Analyze IT systems to identify potential problems that could lead to security breaches or other issues
- Responsible for IT audit engagements (e.g. planning and resource management, executing, communication audit result)
- Assess the IT risk, IT governance and IT control design (both IT general controls and application controls)
- Lead and develop teams through engagements
- Provide excellent services to our clients to solve their complex business problems on innovative projects.
- BSc in Mathematics, Physics, Business Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or relevant field.
- Other professional qualifications will be considered an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in internal or external IT audit, IT risk and compliance, business process review.
- Previous knowledge or familiar with ERP review e.g. SAP, Oracle Finance, MS Dynamic would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge or ability to understand internal audit principles.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 44,000 professionals – 28,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.