IT Senior Consultant
Full job description
We wish to appoint a candidate in our Business Consulting, Technology and Sustainability Service Line. The role offers the opportunity to work with clients in various sectors. For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
Working closely with the management team, this individual will be required to work and support a client portfolio which includes, business process design optimization, information systems implementation, software requirements elicitation and information security issues.
- 4-year degree from a top-tier University in Computer Science or other Engineering related title.
- Post-graduate title in Information Systems will be considered as a plus
- 2-3 year(-s) of consulting experience related to Information Systems will be considered as a plus
- Certified CISSP or/and CISA
- IT security experience in a multi-national environment is highly appreciated
- Professionally fluent in English & French
- Well established systems analysis techniques
- Dedicated, result-orientated and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and in compliance to personal data privacy regulatory requirements.