We wish to appoint a Junior IT Consultant in our Business Consulting Service Line.
The role offers the opportunity to work with clients in various sectors.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Working closely with the management team
- Contribute to the development of standards, methods, policies, and procedures
- Work and support a client portfolio which includes, business process design optimization, information systems implementation, software requirements elicitation and information security issues
- Assess and evaluate operations to identify functional adjustments to improve performance
- BSc in Computer Science or other Engineering related title
- MSc in a non-IT related subject will be considered as a plus
- 1 to 3 years of consulting experience related to Information Systems will be considered as a plus
- IT security experience in a multi-national environment is highly appreciated
- Professionally fluent in English
- Well established systems analysis techniques
- Dedicated, result-orientated and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.