We wish to appoint a Senior Auditor, in our Audit & Advisory Service Line, in our office in Thessaloniki.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Report into a management team of partners, directors and managers, working towards the achievement of the goals and targets of the service line
- Supervise operational assignments within the Audit Service Line
- Manage and control audit assignments from planning through to finalization of reports in line with agreed timescales
- Act as a point of contact for engagement leads and clients, ensuring both are kept fully informed of any issues arising and the progress of the audit
- Ensure standards and procedures are maintained by the whole team and complete audit file presented with review points cleared
- Review the work of assistants and provide informal feedback throughout the fieldwork stage
- Build strong working relationships with clients, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly
- Assess and produce high quality work in line with the firm’s policy and processes, meeting relevant regulatory requirements
- BSc in Economics, Business Administration or other relevant area (MSc degree will be considered a plus)
- 2 to 4 years of working experience in an Audit firm
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and provide guidance to others
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 95 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 47,000 professionals – 30,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 17,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.