We wish to appoint a Senior Consultant – Governance, Risk & Internal Controls for delivering work to a range of clients in the Governance, Risk and Internal Audit Services for our office in Athens.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Participation in working groups to assess the corporate governance framework in enterprises and other organizations
- Participation in working groups for the development of internal controls, corporate policies and procedures
- Performance of internal audit fieldwork
- Participation in the drafting of internal audit reports
- Build strong working relationships with clients, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly
- Work as a member of a team and supervise junior staff
- BSc in Economics or Business Administration or other relevant area (MSc in relevant field will be considered as an asset)
- Professional certifications such as CIA (in progress or completed) will be considered as an asset
- 3-5 years of working experience in Internal Audit department in audit firms, banks, Insurance companies, etc
- Fluent in English and Greek with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 100 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 50,000 professionals – 33,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 17,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.