We wish to appoint a Senior Internal Auditor for delivering work to a range of clients in the Governance, Risk and Internal Audit Services for our office in Athens.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Participation in working groups to assess the corporate governance framework in enterprises and other organizations
- Participation in working groups for the development of internal controls, corporate policies and procedures
- Performance of internal audit fieldwork
- Participation in the drafting of internal audit reports
- Build strong working relationships with clients, ensuring any problems or requests are dealt with promptly
- Work as a member of a team and supervise junior staff
- BSc in Economics or Business Administration or other relevant area (MSc in relevant field will be considered as an asset)
- Professional certifications such as CIA (in progress or completed) will be considered as an asset
- 3-5 years of working experience in Internal Audit department in audit firms, banks, Insurance companies, etc
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills required
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.