We wish to appoint a Senior Tax Auditor, in our Tax Services team, in Athens, to expand our service line.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with tax regulations.
- Develop the key capabilities required to deliver a high-quality service experience to the client
- Supervise a team of Tax assistants
- Report to the manager regarding the development of the work
- Resolve day to day issues and respond timely in the project requirements
- Apply technology knowledge while performing the procedures of tax audit
- BSc in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration (MSc degree will be considered an asset)
- Working experience 3-5 years in audit firm in the field of Tax certificate
- Completion of the Tax seminar provided by AUEB
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Military service completed for men
- Dedicated, result-orientated and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical and auditing skills
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 44,000 professionals – 28,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.