Tax Advisory Services- Senior
Full job description
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory and tax services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
We wish to appoint a Tax Senior, in our Tax Advisory team, in Athens.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Working with more senior members of the advisory team
- Researching new and existing legislation
- Preparing tax advisory letters, proposals, memos and reports for review
- Liaising with the advisory team and clients, intermediaries (being banks, lawyers or financial advisors), and colleagues throughout advisory engagements
- BSc in Law (LLM in Tax and/or ADIT will be considered an asset)
- 3-5 years of working experience in a medium/ large practice environment (preferably audit firm or law firm with tax advisory department)
- Excellent knowledge of accounting, tax and labor legislation
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational and planning capabilities
- Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure
- Excellent computer-literacy skills
- Ability to provide guidance to others
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.