We wish to appoint a Tax Assurance Assistant Manager, in our Tax Services team, in Athens.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with tax regulations
- Develop knowledge of current tax legislation
- Apply technology knowledge while performing the procedures of tax audit
- Collect and analyze data in the context of the execution of the Tax Audit
- Understand client needs in order to provide high quality services
- Build relationships with clients from different business sectors
- Be a member of a highly motivated team of professionals
- BSc in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration (MSc degree will be considered an advantage)
- Completion of the Tax seminar provided by AUEB will be considered as a strong plus
- Excellent knowledge of tax-accounting legislation and accounting standards
- At least 5 years of working experience in Audit or Accounting firm will be considered as an asset
- Proficient user of MS Office
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking qualities
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 44,000 professionals – 28,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Competitive remuneration package
This includes your basic salary, travel expenses and other benefits according to the position.
Flexible working scheme, sick leave, parental leave, disability, holidays, and reset/wellbeing days.
Private health insurance & wellbeing
Private insurance for employees and dependents, Onsite wellness activities.
Community and personal development
Providing room and opportunities to grow – on your own and with your teammates, continuous training.