Tax Assurance Senior
Full job description
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory and tax services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
Tax Service Line
Our Tax Assurance team is a market focused service line, providing services to national and multinational companies with a focus on helping them remain compliant and providing insights into their operations.
We wish to appoint a Tax Assurance Senior, in our Tax Services team, in Athens, to expand our service line.
For the right candidate, the position offers excellent advancement opportunities.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with tax regulations.
- Develop the key capabilities required to deliver a high-quality service experience to the client
- Supervise a team of Tax assistants
- Report to the manager regarding the development of the work
- Resolve day to day issues and respond timely in the project requirements
- Apply technology knowledge while performing the procedures of tax audit
- BSc in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration (MSc degree will be considered an asset)
- Working experience 3-5 years in audit firm in the field of Tax certificate
- Completion of the Tax seminar provided by AUEB
- Excellent in written and spoken English
- Good communication and report writing skills
- Military service completed for men
- Dedicated, result-orientated and positive attitude
- Strong analytical and team spirit qualities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical and auditing skills
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality.