You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.
- English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (near graduates accepted)
- Advanced office (Excel)
- Experience: Desirable 6 months in General Accounting
- Accounting policies
- Accounting records of financial information.
- Preparation of local financial reports support.
- Federal tax calculation.
- Annual and monthly declarations support.
- Career-development plan
- Professional development
- Benefits and compensation above the law
- International mobility