Would you like to contribute to a more cyber secure society as an ethical hacker and are you seeking a stimulatory environment in which you can develop and apply yourself? Mazars has a vacancy for an (experienced) Cybersecurity Specialist / Ethical Hacker.
The rapidly expanding center of excellence IT Audit & Advisory of Mazars, consists of a diverse and multidisciplinary team. From within this team, you will be operating with other cyber security specialists as well as other specialists in fields such as privacy protection, IT risk management and IT audit. You will be maintaining and establishing connections both nationally and internationally with other cybersecurity specialists from Mazars. In this environment, you will be able to participate in the Mazars cybersecurity community and be working on collective projects and goals.
As a cybersecurity specialist at Mazars, you will be engaging in assignments for a diverse customer base as well as coaching other team members. Applying and sharing knowledge on the latest and greatest regarding cybersecurity is an integral part of this role. To achieve this, you will have regular contact with the other branches of Mazars across the globe. Additionally, you will have a key supporting role in acquisition to branch out to new and potential customers, prepare quotes for new assignments and giving presentations.
The day-to-day activities and assignments of a cybersecurity specialist at Mazars are very diverse. A selection out of our portfolio of assignments:
• Internal and external penetration tests for both web and internal network environments
• Penetration tests as part of DigiD security assessments
• Penetration testing of mobile applications
• Social engineering / cyber security awareness campaigns
• Offering advice on the topic of cyber governance
• Take part in workshops and cybersecurity events
• Capture the flag (CTF) competitions
The aforementioned assignments will be carried out for our diverse customer base in which there are customers in varying sectors. These sectors range from for example, government affiliated organizations, cloud service providers to banks, organizations of public interest and educational institutions.
Trust, integrity and quality are cornerstones and Mazars’ key leading values. Through this vision we aim to serve a broad variety of organisations with each their diverse technical environments. The results of each assignment will be relayed within the team and discussed and presented to the customer. Within the approach with our customers, you will have a solution oriented mindset in order to help our customers. Thereby we aim to exceed our customers’ expectations and offer continuous value to our customers. Within the team itself, you will be guided and stimulated for further development. Establishing and implementing a personal development and study plan is an integral part of this development.
By doing this we will support you to grow both personally and offer you an unforgettable work experience where we strive for the following: the years at Mazars are the years that count!
What do we offer?
Mazars offers you the chance for a bright and promising career with attention to coaching, growth of knowledge in cyber security, personal development and most importantly, a warm and friendly work environment with many dedicated colleagues. For this job vacancy we offer the following:
• A competitive salary, mobility budget (lease car, public transport or own means of transportation)
• Coaching and guidance
• A healthy work-life balance
• Excellent training and education possibilities
• The option and ability to work from home
• Laptop with an operating system of choice with access to the Mazars cyber domain and toolset
• Non-contributory pension scheme
Who are you?
Being in the possession of several relevant certificates such as OSCP, SANS or equivalent is an advantage but not an absolute requirement. Having other relevant diplomas or certificates in the domain of ethical hacking or penetration testing are also more than welcome.
We have the following requirements:
• A minimum of two years of relevant work experience in cyber security and accompanying toolsets
• Hands-on experience in one of the following fields: programming experience in for example, python, penetration testing, secure code review, mobile security, network security
• Excellent communicative skills in English or in Dutch
• Interests in the development of exploits and security research
• You have intrinsic knowledge in the inner workings of websites and computer networks
• Interests in the development of scripts in various programming languages to setup new tools and environments
• Your place of residence does not matter, if COVID-19 has taught us anything, is that working is possible from almost anywhere! Of course we do have multiple pleasant offices to work from and which are always available to you
In case you have an account on services such as HackTheBox or equivalent, we would like to receive that in combination with your resume.
Do you recognize yourself as a Cybersecurity Specialist / Ethical Hacker? Apply now via the form on our website! For more information, please contact Veronie Kets by phone +31 (0)88 277 2203.