As a (junior) manager Accountancy & Advice, you will be carrying out advisory work for clients from various sectors in different locations around the world.
Do you derive your motivation from good administration so you can provide our clients with tailored advice? Then the position of (Junior) Manager Accountancy & Advice at Mazars Amsterdam is made for you.
Working at Mazars means that, as a part of the Accountancy & Advice team, you make a valuable contribution to the quality of our services by working professionally and accurately.
Within your function as (Junior) Manager Accounting & Advice you work among others on the risk-based preparation of annual accounts, with a focus on English-speaking companies. You are responsible for independently managing the client portfolio and optimizing the service and internal organization in conjunction with existing and future regulations. In addition, you are involved in coaching assistants and maintaining contacts with various disciplines within Mazars. As a (Junior) Manager you are the relationship manager with the (especially international) client. You advise entrepreneurs and discuss financial issues with them. You are focused on the future of the client.
What do we offer?
Mazars offers you an excellent career with attention to coaching and professional and personal development, but above all a good working atmosphere with committed colleagues. You will receive broad training and become acquainted with the many facets of the field. When you join our organization, you will be linked to a personal mentor who will guide and coach you, so that you can steer your future in the right direction. In addition, you can count on an excellent study program with various professional and personal skills training programs that will help you in your further career. In this way you will continue to work on your professionalism, integrity and focus on quality.
We also offer:
• A competitive salary
• Good coaching & support
• Good work-life balance
• Excellent training opportunities
• Non-contributory pension
Who are you?
• You have a (nearly) completed education in Accountancy
• You are thinking about staying / moving to the Netherlands for a longer period of time (at least two years).
• Minimum of 6 years work experience
• Communicative, proactive and a real team player
• Excellent knowledge of the English language in word and writing, and the ability to understand and/or speaking Dutch or Afrikaans is a plus.
• You are able to act independently, in a solution-oriented way.
• You are honest and professionally critical
• You get energy from good administration, so you can provide clients with tailored advice
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then respond now by clicking on the apply button!
For more information you can contact Lonneke Flux, Recruiter tel. +31 (0) 88 277 1029.