Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, tax and advisory. With almost EUR 2bn in revenues, operating in over 90 countries with 318 offices, the firm draws on the expertise of 40 000 professionals to assist major international groups, SMEs, private investors and public bodies at every stage in their development.
What we are doing
We are a part of Mazars global team of financial advisory experts offering a comprehensive suite of services to support investors, vendors or financial sponsors within the context of M&A deals. We provide our clients tailored, practical and technical solutions to guide them through reaching their business objectives – boost growth, accelerate transformation, and help to realise value.
Our team of experts offers support with deal sourcing, corporate finance, M&A, due diligence, valuations, and post-deal integration. Using insight drawn from our international experience, augmented with industry knowledge and jurisdiction-specific expertise, we are committed to supporting our clients through every stage of the deal process.
The position of Senior Consultant in Transaction Services will be mostly focused on financial due diligence projects within our Financial Advisory business line. The candidate will also have the opportunity to work on other deal advisory projects such as M&A or valuations.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- analysis of financial and accounting information of companies for purposes of financial due diligence
- search for relevant business data and information
- identification and presentation of findings and recommendations to clients
- interactions with both our clients and targets
- supervision and developing of junior staff
- at least 3 years experience gained in financial audit or 2 years experience in financial advisory preferably within financial due diligence, business reviews or similar assignments
- higher education from top tier economic / business schools
- good understanding of accounting matters and of business finance
- advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point and Word
- fluency in English and Polish
- good team-player
- possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to perform with tight deadlines and significant peaks in workload at times
What we offer:
- participation in various transaction-related projects with focus on financial DD
- opportunity to broaden your professional experience with reputable international and Polish strategic clients and private equity funds
- further build your competences and decide in which field to specialize (M&A, valuations, post-deal integration, etc.)
- friendly atmosphere and comfortable working in an international environment
- attractive salary with additional benefits package
- opportunity to join Mazars, one of the leading advisory firms worldwide, and further potential career perspectives within Mazars in Poland and worldwide
We are recruting online!