The Senior Consultant – IT Audit & Advisory will support the growth of the practice by leading project teams on a day-to-day basis and ensuring smooth performance and prompt resolution of client-related issues. They will rely on their individual technical and analytical skills and their ability to work effectively in high-performing team in order to meet challenges.
The Senior Consultant – IT Audit & Advisory will be responsible for individual professional growth, as well as the growth of the team and the practice, and will be encouraged to identify new business opportunities along with Managers and Partners.
- Primarily perform reviews of information systems with a focus on IT general controls, application controls, and system security as part of various types of regulatory, compliance and technical audits in accordance with Mazars Audit Methodology;
- Participate as member of teams comprised of IT and Financial Controls Assurance Consultants performing integrated financial, IT and operational audits in order to evaluate the effectiveness of controls;
- Maintain complete audit documentation and prepare written reports setting forth recommendations for client management to mitigate risks and strengthen controls;
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations both internally as well as with all levels of client management;
- Participate in special projects as necessary, including consulting projects, system implementation reviews, benchmarking studies and acquisition reviews.
- Commit to uphold professional integrity standards and image in accordance with Mazars standards.
- Have an open-minded approach, demonstrate initiative, a problem-solving attitude and pro-active thinking.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree computer science, or related specialty from an accredited institution, or a Master’s degree in any field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge of databases, operating systems, networking and cybersecurity principles;
- Experience in various types of projects such as SOX, ISO 27001 or IT consulting is desired.
- CISA and other professional certifications are a big plus;
- Strong self-management, organizational, communication and writing skills;
- Experience in directly or indirectly managing junior staff that includes training, coaching and delegating;
- Fluent in English;
- Real drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as exceptional commitment to client service.
What we offer:
- A competitive financial package, including but not limited to meal tickets, health insurance, yearly performance bonuses and, based on your tenure within Mazars, private pension fund
- A blended working schedule, prioritizing working remote and your safety
- An environment where personal development is encouraged
- Intensive training through internal and external training sessions
- Support in obtaining relevant professional qualifications, full program costs supported by Mazars and extra 5 days/year for training purposes
- A people focused organizational culture of continuous learning and coaching