Mazars is growing the IT scope of business for our clients, and we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer to join our IT team.
You will need to pe part of the team that assess clients’ needs and translates this into an IT project, as the Software Developer in charge of making these projects come to life.
We are looking for an autonomous and hands-on colleague, with great communication and partnering skills, able to work independently and support the growth of our business.
You should have minimum 2-year experience on the following skills, that you will continue to build in Mazars on your future role:
– Design and maintenance of application projects
– Advanced knowledge about the .NET core framework and related technologies (especially WPF, ASP.Net, Blazor)
– Medium knowledge about the MS SQL
– Basic knowledge about Azure Cloud, Powershell, Sharepoint and PowerApps
We are specifically looking for these technologies vs adding new technologies to our portfolio, in order not to segregate the team activity during this ramp up phase.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Regional, national, and international exposure
- Full-time job (undetermined contract) and flexible schedule
- Full medical coverage
- Flexible benefits
- Books delivered at your door, by Bookster
Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.