Transfer Pricing Specialist in Milano
Full job description
We are looking for a transfer pricing specialist with a good understanding of international tax principles, to join an international team in the Mazars Italy office in Milano
- You will be managing and participating in the successful delivery of tax engagements
- Assisting the team with identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships
- Work on projects involving Romanian businesses operating on the Italian market and contribute to building and maintaining key client relationships.
- Graduate in Economics or other relevant areas;
- Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English ( Italian would be an advantage);
- 3-5 years experience workingon diverse transfer pricing projects as well as cross-border tax projects.
You will be part of a multi-jurisdictional / disciplinary team within tax and across other service lines in terms of pursuing, managing and delivering engagements and assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders. You will build strong internal relationships within international tax team and across other service lines and counsel and develop more junior staff through delegation and on the job training.