- Governance & Risk Management
Participating in the evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance process.
- Internal audit & internal control
Reinforcing internal audit and internal control over processes and operations, often in highly sensitive or very regulated.
- Forensic Investigation Services
Investigating financial records in detail and detection of financial frauds and abuses.
- Performance Management
Working on missions around organizational transformation. Work may include design and implementation of financial controlling systems and optimization of management reporting. Mazars consultancy works across multiple sectors and industries, including the financial services sector.
Transaction Advisory Services
- Support our clients in the decision of acquiring of a new business at a correct price or advise on the process of merger/spin-offs of various business.
- The Transaction Services teams advise clients during an acquisition, transfer or company restructuring project. Mazars provides objective and reliable financial information as the foundation to the negotiation of the terms of the planned operation.
- Becoming a consultant in Transaction Services means joining an outstanding, multi-disciplinary team which will enable you to better understand the financial challenges of company merger-acquisition operations.
IT AUDIT & Advisory
- Helping to support or reinforce the opinion of the auditor, while taking part in the analysis of the IT systems used to draw up the financial statements. In addition to regulatory auditing mandates, this also involves assisting various customers in the analysis of situations that involve computer systems and financial problems.
- Analysis and review of the IT function or business processes.
- Analysis of data with the use of specialized tools.
Financial Services (Banking and Insurance)
- Participate in audit missions for the financial institutions.
- You will work on organizational and governance topics or regulatory issues in the banking or insurance sector. These missions tend to be very comprehensive requiring sector-specific expertise.
- Missions carried out in the context of the Solvency II and CRD-IV reforms: analysis of texts, implementation of internal control systems.