Senior Auditor (General Audit)
Полное описание вакансии
Mazars (international, integrated and independent organization specialized in audit, accounting, tax and advisory services) is seeking a Senior Auditor.
- Engagement leading;
- Plan, perform and wrap up of engagement;
- Prepare audit documentation and deliverables;
- Develop junior staff;
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with the client;
- Work on various engagements (IFRS, RAS, compilation, due diligences etc.);
- Business trips about 20%.
Successful candidate’s profile:
- Higher education;
- Starting from 2-3 years of experience as an Auditor;
- Russian audit license as a plus or readiness to get in the nearest year;
- Knowledge of IFRS and RAS;
- English (French is a plus);
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills;
- Ready to take on responsibility;
- Ability to business trips.
- Competitive salary;
- Health insurance;
- Annual bonus based on performance;
- Office in Moscow center (Kurskaya);
- Lunch allowances;
- Additional week of vacations (for irregular working schedule);
- Internal and external trainings;
- Flexible secondment policy (possibility of temporary move or relocation abroad) etc.