Internship in Audit Department
Interns will have the opportunity to learn and obtain on-field experience by working on diversified audit and related assignments with senior colleagues.
What we offer
We offer an exciting 4-5 months program of paid internship that starts with fundamental business skills and ends with handling tasks similar to those we give our first-year auditors. You will be part of a team doing work for real clients and varied projects.
We will equip you with the essentials and help to develop your capabilities rapidly through a series of exercises, sessions with experienced auditors and courses at Internal global e-learning platform.
Best Interns will be offered employment on the position of Auditor, career plan and all tools needed to become a real professional!
What we expect
- Bachelor degree (or final year students or recent graduates in Finance, Accounting & Audit, Economics)
- Excellent Ukrainian & English (German will be considered as an advantage)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical thinking
- Positive professional attitude towards the job
- Ability to go on business trips