Tax & Legal
Tax consultant is the profession which requires high competency and experience to ensure the financial stability and security of the client`s business.
Mazars advise its clients on various tax issues by using innovative and reliable solutions, centered around following areas of expertise:
- Tax advisory services: facing increased regulations and meeting reporting obligations take a lot of time. At Mazars, we offer dedicated tax advisory services helping clients plan business operations effectively and mange tax risks.
- Tax compliance services: filling in a tax return correctly and on time can be a time-consuming task. At Mazars, we ensure accuracy, transparency and reliability at everything that relates at preparation, submitting and verification of the tax statement.
- Direct and indirect taxation: our tax specialists have an excellent knowledge and dozen years of practice in both – direct and indirect taxes in FMCG, automotive, energy, pharma, agriculture, import/export and other industries.
- International tax: our dedicated international tax team assists with any kind of international tax structuring and planning. We use our worldwide connections and a strong European footing when assist our clients in growing their business globally.
- Expatriate desk: globalization setting a new trend for doing business: most of multinational companies face the increasing demand for highly mobile international workforce and lots of individuals invest and do business abroad.
- Transfer Pricing: as well as all around the world, Transfer Pricing is a “hot topic” for the business and priority for the tax authorities in Ukraine. Non-compliance with Transfer Pricing regulations may result in a huge tax exposure and significant penalties. Therefore, we are constantly improving our knowledge using international practice to assist our clients at highest standards.
Each year Mazars recruits entry-level and experienced specialists in order to contribute to the development of this expertise.