The core element of the role will be the effective support of Financial IT Solutions for both internal and external users, as well as any other financial solutions deployed at a later stage.
- Provide solutions to clients via ticketing applications and emails. Provide solutions to clients via ticketing applications and emails and document the interactions appropriately.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical issues.
- Provide demos and trainings to Mazars internal and external users.
- Maintain high standards for client support services
- Develop monitoring and reporting of data flow
- Be involved in the implementation phase of new applications, in building training documentation or following up on various project matters.
- Create a knowledge base with updates and maintenance of technical documentation.
- Seek to always improve standard operating procedures to enhance client experience and the quality and consistency of the services provided.
- Education: Graduate – Bachelor/ master’s in economics, Business, Computer Science, or Industrial Engineering
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a related IT platforms architectures function either as part of the IT or Finance organizations.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills, structured approach tailored to the audience interactions. Capable to communicate efficiently to stakeholders in a non-technical manner
- A team player that shows flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with colleagues and internal stakeholders.
- Customer orientation, detail focused and problem-solving attitude.
- Previous successful client service experience is considered an advantage.
- Ability to analyze, prioritize and execute tasks.
- Experience of working in a global, virtual environment is considered an advantage
What we offer:
- A competitive financial package, including but not limited to meal tickets, health insurance, yearly performance bonuses and, based on your tenure within Mazars, private pension fund
- A blended working schedule, prioritizing working remote and your safety
- An environment where personal development is encouraged
- Intensive training through internal and external training session
- A people focused organizational culture of continuous learning and coaching