We wish to appoint an Assistant, in our Financial Advisory team, in our office in Athens.
Our Financial Advisory team is client oriented, providing Financial Due Diligence, Deal Advisory, Business Plans, Debt Restructuring, Valuation and Forensic Investigations services.
The candidate will work in a professional environment with strong team spirit, participating in interesting and challenging projects and developing self into a highly qualified professional.
- Analyze financial and other information
- Identify key value drivers and trends
- Determine potential risks
- Prepare benchmarking and market analysis
- Assist in preparation of forecasts and projected financial statements
- Support the reporting to clients and authorities
- BSc in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or Statistics (MSc will be considered an asset)
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in financial advisory and/or audit is a plus
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CFA, CFE or other qualifications in progress
- Numerical and IT skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in over 100 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 50,000 professionals – 33,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 17,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development. *Where permitted under applicable country laws
All applications will be treated with confidentiality and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.